Front Stock Fox vs Fox 3.0 vs Icon 3.0 vs King 3.0: Dyno Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Am I missing something??? Why would you say that?

Each persons individual preference for the type of ride, adjustability, and charateristics they are looking for, are always different. Just as these shocks are.

I think we have done a good job so far...can you just let that comment go without trying to prove that one brand is better than another? He is entitled to his opinion even if it isn't the same as yours.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think we have done a good job so far...can you just let that comment go without trying to prove that one brand is better than another? He is entitled to his opinion even if it isn't the same as yours.
Just asking what made him say that... not sure why he thinks he made a bad choice? Many of us that own them have experience tuning them, and could possible help him tune his setup for whatever is possibly worrying him by reading the dyno results...

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something??? Why would you say that?

Each persons individual preference for the type of ride, adjustability, and charateristics they are looking for, are always different. Just as these shocks are.

I agree with Blue here (surprising). I don't see anything that really makes one seem inferior to the others, so I'm curious what made him say that. But I can see how someone might take Blue's post wrong, or use it to start the shit show.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of wish I had seen this before buying my icons..... :025:
Sell em and get ya what you want... Im sure there are plenty of people that will snatch em up fast.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

-Unlike the King adjuster, the ICON adjuster makes a significant difference at ride height, at slow speeds. On the other hand, the adjuster seems to have a minimal effect when at the extremes of travel. If I owned a set of ICONs, based on the data I would fine tune my adjusters when on road, and then set them wide open when off.

^^^ Exactly why I bought the Icon shocks...^^^