front seat crease in leather! normal or should I complain!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THTSARAP

Reaction score
Same issue here. Noticed it almost immediately creasing so I tortured my dealer for them to replace it. At around 500 miles they caved and changed it…. Another 250 miles on the “new” cover and I can whole heartedly say it’s exactly the same as the first seat. Needless to say I sent them lunch to appologize for my constant phone calls and complaints about something they had zero control over, but they were cool about it so is what it is

Mj1anderson

Reaction score
If the Recaros weren't blue, I'd have probably gone with them. But between the color and the fact that a lot of people say they're uncomfortable on long drives (unlike the Recaros in my GT350), then I would have gone that route myself.
Honestly I love the recaros for short AND long drives
I find them to be more comfortable than the standard raptor seats (I've had both).
Though the clips holding the seat down are a PITA and keel coming loose!
I have an apt with a seat upholstery guy In a couple weeks to try and rectify that...

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the Recaros were black, I would look at doing a swap out of my "boring" OEM seats. But found this picture on the interwebs and has me leaning to it. Only pause is loosing the vented seats. Don't care as much for the heated seats or steering wheel.

View attachment 421082
when i was searching for a replacement for my seats i tried askin the guy who did that conversion but his insta went down or somethin. Pretty sure the seats could be swapped to our frame/seat bracket - Theyre held down by clips and elastic bands.