GEN 1 Front bumper build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JtoU

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He also has polar bears as pets, he's the most interesting man of Finland.

There have been some interest but not the kind I would have liked. And you know what i mean.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Can't wait to see it on the truck, SVT on skid plate is a great touch!!

It's mounted but it was way too dark to get any pic's, we get that sorted out tomorrow. It definitely look like it belongs there. Thanks

OP
OP
JtoU

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mounted bumper yesterday but it was way too dark to take any pictures. Not to mention how dirty my truck was and did not want people to think i don't take care of her, lol.

Well here are pictures and lot of them. Still little bit on fence about do i like light bar on main tube but other than that i like it a lot. Should have bought frame cut bumper in first time but then again this was nice project.
Still need to install valance support bracket but i have get longer bolts for skid since brackets use same bolts.

OP
OP
JtoU

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. You have rival light bar gang affiliation stickers though. Are you just trying to stay safe depending what side of town you're on?

Thank you. Lol, more like run out of sticker pairs. Seriously though, i first bought Rigids and once i saw Baja lights in person i was sold. Would go different route now but Rigid does the job for now.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The bumper and the truck look great. I see you have the old style BFG tires?
I like the light bar a lot. I think its perfect where it is. what year is your truck and miles? What else is done to it. You are definitely in perfect weather climate to get a great use out of it.

OP
OP
JtoU

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bumper and the truck look great. I see you have the old style BFG tires?
I like the light bar a lot. I think its perfect where it is. what year is your truck and miles? What else is done to it. You are definitely in perfect weather climate to get a great use out of it.

Thank you. Stockers are winter tires till i need to buy new ones and then i'll buy KO2's. Summer time i use BFG KM2's in 37"
It's 14 with 59k km and i had it from new. Mod list is quite long but if i have to list best upgrades, those are: fabricated spindles, Kooks full exhaust, JDM tune, deavers, bump stop, Boatec fenders and 37" tires. There is no shocks on that list since i have removed those and sold for another guy. Will install new front and rear setup once those ship here.
Actually weather have sucked last 3 winters, normally we do get lot of snow here but that haven't been case lately. It's either raining water/sleet or freezing cold. I hope it's just temporary situation and we get to enjoy snowy winters again.