FRF Hitch Covers

FRF Hitch Covers

• Good Idea!

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Stupid Idea!

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJEPs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had an FRF hitch cover custom made by one of the vendors in here? Would anyone be interested in one if there was one available?

What kind of permission would one need to have one made with the FRF logo (not the Raptor, just the FRF with the Raptor R)?:33:

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a stupid idea at all, but that said I keep my insert in the hitch reciever all the time. It already saved me from some old lady with her head up her ass running into in a frickin drive thru of all places....dumb bitch put a hole in her front bumper and tore off her license plate bracket. I scratched my 2" ball, and laughed at her.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I don't think it's a bad idea. It'd just be one of those things I'd have to see before I actually decided whether I wanted it on my truck or not.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
if you guys want to do this I am fine with it. it's gonna take some initiative by one of the members to get it done though because i am stretched too thin right now. if one of you guys wants to put this together I can get you a big clear image of the FRF for use on the hitch.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it's lit by LEDs and can serve as a fourth brake light, I'm in. Anything that increases the rear signature and might prevent a rear-end collision is a Good Thing.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
good idea just plan on leaving a hitch in there but ild still get one for nostalgia purposes lol

Irunone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's lit by LEDs and can serve as a fourth brake light, I'm in. Anything that increases the rear signature and might prevent a rear-end collision is a Good Thing.

X2. Plowed into years ago while driving an Accord. Would have to see finished product. Like to be safe but not interested in the back looking like a Shriner parade vehicle.