FRF Giveaway 2 YouTube Promo Vid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrGreen33

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah didn't mean to **** anyone off. I am just trying to go in a different direction with my truck I'm probably gonna get the RPG stage one. I've been wanting it for a very long time. no feelings hurt here I was asking what people thought of it anyways.

372.gif

RPG Stage I is a great place to start modding your Raptor for going off the pavement.
And later...you can upgrade to Stage II, III or IV+.

Last edited:

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kind of wastes the time of everyone who contributed to making the giveaway a success but yeah you can do whatever you want.

Well, hopefully it's not a complete waste of time. I bought it off of him so another board member gets to enjoy it and I'll post up a review with a few pics so the vendor will get the original exposure they were looking for.

There's really no way around it. If I sign up for the next giveaway (come on bump stop kit!) and happen to win a bedcover, I'll obviously have no need for it at this point and just sell it as well. I think the giveaways will still generate interest from both board members and vendors...

Last edited:

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope there is another one, now that I have a Raptor I can enter! And I would be happy winning anything (would not turn around and sell).