FRF Giveaway 2 YouTube Promo Vid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

11TUXSCREW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question if you happen to have won one of these prizes would it be ok to try and sell it on here. I like the prize and everything but would like to get other stuff before it.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Question if you happen to have won one of these prizes would it be ok to try and sell it on here. I like the prize and everything but would like to get other stuff before it.

kind of wastes the time of everyone who contributed to making the giveaway a success but yeah you can do whatever you want.

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took away from someone elses chance of winning as well, Cuz u decide (in a retard voice) uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh I dont really want any of these prizes but uummm I'll enter anyway:whymewhyme:

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think y'all are being a little hard on the guy. He didn't say he wasn't grateful or pleased with it; just that he wanted something else. Have you never gotten a gift that just didn't fit your taste, however good quality it might be?

Maybe he had his heart set on something else; I don't see anything wrong with that. It doesnt belittle the prize at all.

There are a few things that, had I won, I would have contacted the vendor to arrange for equal credit toward a different product by the same folks. It doesn't mean the other item isn't top quality; it just means we're individuals and have unique taste that isn't always the same. That's why there are so many cool bumpers, light configurations, etc, to pick from.

11TUXSCREW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah didn't mean to **** anyone off. I am just trying to go in a different direction with my truck I'm probably gonna get the RPG stage one. I've been wanting it for a very long time. no feelings hurt here I was asking what people thought of it anyways.