FRF Apparel Group Buy #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, not to highjack or anything, but I wear my Dunkoe photography shirt at least once a week. I am actually loving my new wardrobe, I am a basic plain tshirt type of guy so having all the shirts I received at Havoc etc has been awesome...lol Makes me feel kind of special. So regardless of what I do for FMS shirts, you can put me down for one button up mechanic's style shirt as shown in the op, one medium t for Cullen (he will be signing up as a member here soon, I have to get him a laptop for his bday at the end of this month), one womens medium for caylin (with jst her name), one medium t for michelle (with just her name) and one children's in 4toddler for caden with his name. I am thinking they would make great christmas gifts for them.

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Also, not to highjack or anything, but I wear my Dunkoe photography shirt at least once a week. I am actually loving my new wardrobe, I am a basic plain tshirt type of guy so having all the shirts I received at Havoc etc has been awesome...lol Makes me feel kind of special. So regardless of what I do for FMS shirts, you can put me down for one button up mechanic's style shirt as shown in the op, one medium t for Cullen (he will be signing up as a member here soon, I have to get him a laptop for his bday at the end of this month), one womens medium for caylin (with jst her name), one medium t for michelle (with just her name) and one children's in 4toddler for caden with his name. I am thinking they would make great christmas gifts for them.

Do me a favor and use the template in the OP so I don't fudge anything with your order up. Nothing worse than messing someone's order up, especially when it can't be fixed.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chris regardless of price you can put me down for one dickies shirt! And I'm sure the wife will want a regular shirt! Shirts aren't realy cheap enough to give away haha we still have a ton of shirts left from havoc! If anyone is interested in one ;)

Didn't mean to thread jack this zac haha since my wife was an I didn't get a shirt for her last order I'm sure she will want a hoodie lol I'll let ya know tomorrow buddy!!

X2 count me in Chris!

Pat I would like a havoc shirt or 2 please pm me price thanks!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
X2 count me in Chris!

Pat I would like a havoc shirt or 2 please pm me price thanks!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The havoc shirts were a special order bud sorry but we had a bunch of regular dunkoe photography shirts made as well to sell there those are the ones we have left lol

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
She was nice enough to dedicate a portion of her site to FRF. This will allow me to provide instant feedback on size available and the exact cost for that size. OP is updated to reflect this.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michelle has approved ordering for myself, Cullen, Caylin and Caden if they have one in 4 toddler size as Christmas presents, in other words, she is paying for them out of her Christmas fund. So I have sent the private message with my order details.