Fox Stock Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ratpatator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I realize it's an old post but I made it to 100k before I noticed any big difference. This is with about 50/50 on and off road mild to slighty aggressive and only a few times in the air. And the main reason for the passenger side having problems is from catching the end of a 2 foot deep drainage ditch i didn't see in time ooops.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found a Fox authorized dealer in california. i would have to get his info to rebuild the shocks. Pretty much you can contact him and see how long is the wait depending on sets he has. Cost is $1250 with a $500 core refund. So essentially it would cost $750 to you after he gets your old shocks. I will post his info when i get into the office. Also SDHQ would sell a rebuild kit with oil and tooling and rings i think for around $400 - $425. You just have to have assess to nitrogen, which we do have...I have it sitting in my office my mechanic that works for me would do when i need it, current mileage is 44K and the shocks feel great. this truck has not seen serious off road. hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc