Found two MY23 37pp's - which one should i go with??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you forgetting if you buy the orange one.....well...you will have to drive an orange pickup around. ;)

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s the vin on AMB? I know someone who bought one and the ecu failed. Dealer bought it back.

cfmistry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my ceramic coat has helped tremendously with this darker AMB. I can go a long time in-between washes if I keep up on quick detailer. Getting that ceramic was one of my best 'mods' so far

100%. Ceramic coating is a must on AMB. Makes the color worth it.

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I don't know, I guess once I'm done boning your wife, I will tell you what truck to buy....Haha Also, I will leave a note on the nightstand telling you what pants to wear tomorrow. Buy the one that YOU want, not what has more thumbs up on the intra-web.
What a moron. Why would you even post that on a forum? Im less concerned about colors than I am about the deal itself. Colors can be changed with a wrap if need be. I can’t undo a bad transaction.

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a moron. Why would you even post that on a forum? Im less concerned about colors than I am about the deal itself. Colors can be changed with a wrap if need be. I can’t undo a bad transaction.
I agree with you, that was a ********* comment