Forscan - Values Change When Writing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PGH_Raptor

Reaction score
Apologies for another Forscan question but I've searched everywhere and couldn't find an answer... I'm using Forscan to make some changes and noticed that, when I hit "Write All", values that I did not touch change.

This is specifically for the mod to turn off seatbelt chimes. I changed the value to "0" where noted, then when I hit "Write All" the software changes another value to "0" on the same line.

Maybe this is normal, but wanted to be sure. Has anyone else noticed this? Is this an issue? Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I loaded the original, saved file just to be safe.

Thanks ahead of time for any info.

Digipax

Reaction score
Forscan calculates HEX values based on the change you make, its normal to see that.
To be safe have you searched and read the tutorial on how to use Forscan? If not you should.

Hope this helps.

OP
OP
P

PGH_Raptor

Reaction score
Thank you. I've watched several videos and read through threads... I don't know how I missed this, but I appreciate you clarifying to help.