Ford Raptor Rear Seat Release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not to discredit this product, because I know it works well but - Once you find the pin, you can easily fold the seat down with just your hand.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to discredit this product, because I know it works well but - Once you find the pin, you can easily fold the seat down with just your hand.

Try doing that on a scab and see how easy it is. The seatback doesn't move outward like the screw does when you raise the seat cushion. For the price of $33.00, it's well worth it.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I had to use the box wrench option he showed in the video to get mine to unlatch. I was not able to get the pin to move with my hand. :mad:

I have the sub-woofer option which leaves very little room behind my seat for storage, so I really do not need one. It might be a good hiding place for small items, but that is about it.

Jeff Boone

Reaction score
Installed mine, but now the seatback doesn't lock in????? Have tried adjusting the slide bar multiple times. Tried with the seat bottom down and up. Uninstalled it, and the seatback still doesn't lock in? Any help appreciated!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter