Ford Raptor Forum's "Havoc in the Hills: 2" Official Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fun time for sure. Wish my truck wasn't down all weekend.

Thanks to Mark, Jason, and Heather for all the hard work that goes into theses events. And to FRF for the only official FRF raptor run.

I thought Rausch Creek and GLRE did a great job of clearing trail for no pin stripping. PA grows rocks, so even the ones that were cleared are quickly replaced.

The supporting vendors that were on site were great. The @Wichy@FreedomMotorsports tent had every thing aftermarket you needed and great deals on some recovery gear.

The new Raptor Retrofit heads with the LED trim looked awesome.

The @WSI rackONE looks to be a bed solution like none other! With so many different combinations, how could you go wrong.

Thanks to every one who gave rides to my friends who came to check out what Raptors do. RW and I appreciate it.

Night Raptor Camp and Pit was awesome. Everyone pitched in and helped and made some new friends as well. I thought some said they wanted to get t-shirt. If so, shoot me a PM or text and we can get you one ordered.

High speed hat handoffs have been perfected by @upscrazy8 and @Chili-D. Who was that mustaches masked man with his head sticking out the window anyway?

The raffle was amazing. I couldn't believe all the awesome prizes that were available. I was lucky enough to take home some cool stuff. Thanks to @Chris@FreedomMotorsports for donating the XRD rack with all the trimmings. Completely awesome!
Thanks to Dawson @Raptor Retrofit for the huge gift card for a new retro build.

Hope everyone made it home ok. We got in late last night with Popeye sized forearms! Lol... try backing in a trailer with no power steering.

Looking forward to next year!

Yukon Joe
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

It was all a great time indeed! Congrats on winning those outstanding raffle items during the banquet! When you get in and settled, I would like to have a copy of the video you shot during the XRD giveaway to share with everyone out there on the interwebs....

I will add, saying a huge resounding thank you to Joe and Nicole for once again proving why "Night Raptor Camp" is the place to be during events of this type. No one I have ever met is more welcoming and prepared for just about everything that YJ and RW!!! All the others that joined us at the camp site were great too! It was a GREAT time indeed!

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big thanks to mark Jason and heather for a great day. And to joe and Nicole for the hospitality. While our time at the event was short, we had an awesome time and are now hooked!!

Can someone post a link to the pictures and or photographers? Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Last edited:

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score

jocdmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to add in a boatload of thank you to everyone too. So THANK YOU to:

- Jason , Mark , and Heather for organizing Havoc II - great job
- Freedom for the great deals and for donating the XRD rack and Method wheels
- ICON for donating those upper control arms ( i won them )
- designs n signs for the placard and for putting up with my indecision on my decal design
- Be the Match for being there and for helping so many people
- Dawson at Raptor to Retrofit for giving me that screw so I could fix my light bar and use it on the night run
- all of the other vendors and sponsors
- Jeff ( big Red ) for helping so many people with their PS reservoirs / coolers, and all of the other people with various mechanical issues
- Yukon Joe and RW for the Locktite so I wouldn't lose any more screws and for their warm greeting and hospitality at their camp - I hope to spend some time with them at Havoc III and get a real taste of Nightraptor Camp
- to the hungry guy that bought all the nuggets
- Lastly, a big NO THANKS to the idiot that thought it would be funny to put that crazy hot - hot sauce on the nuggets. The guy playing the music looked like he was going to die, bigRed got some in his eye somehow and was pretty bad. I was lucky and got some nuggets that had just the right amount - next time maybe leave the bottle so people can choose how much to put on safely.

all in all a great time was had by all - thank you to everyone

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a great time at my first Havoc and Raptor event. Big thank you to the GLRE and Rausch staff in organizing a great event.

I'd also like to say a big thank you to all who helped me with my tailgate/tailight issue. From providing me with help and tools I greatly appreciated it as I was pretty pissed that it happened since it was my first real wound to the truck. Sure happy my friend as some good redneck garage skills too.

The event was a great learning experience for me and the truck. Took it out bone stock to see what I wanted to address first and it exceeded my expectation but now I want to just mod the shit out of it. Also next time I know what exactly to come prepared with for the event. Can't wait until the next event I can attend, it was a blast.

Talight down
IMG_2271-4_zps950b9a32.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had a great time as always and look forward to the next Havoc. Also was good to put some faces with names finally.

Coach Bow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good times, everyone was very friendly and helpful for my rookie off road event. I still have a lot to learn about this hobby, but I'm having a ball learning!

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score

fgbaloh

Reaction score
I met someone at the event who told me there is a local Raptor group that runs at rausch about a weekend a month. If anyone can get me in touch with this group please send me their info. I loved it and what to get back out there.

Thanks as always,

frank