Ford Raptor: Born in Baja movie upload

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Wow you got razed on that one lol.

Yeah, I saw the topic of the movie come up again so I had it on in the background while on a call...

Mine bent. not bad at all, but I acknowledge i beat the hell out of it for a stock frame.

Got it fixed and reinforced. All good now!

Great movie. Can't stop thinking about offroading since this weekend. Wife is about to kill me I think.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup I did. It is what it is. I'm a victim of watching the movie a few times over myself.

Good to hear you got it all fixed up. What route did you take? And, what your wife don't know can't hurt her! Just say you gotta stay late at work :D If she catches you... just say it's better than cheating :ROFLJest:

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RPG stage 3 at the Texas Run. She knows. She just wants me to shut up about offroading now... LOL

Whats stage 3 cost?- EDIT- NM, found it. Stage 4 is $7k for fronts and rears. How hard can I hammer this truck with those, realistically?

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

This video makes me want to torque my leaf springs and find out how to manually lock my 4wd system.
Anyone know how to manually lock the 4wd?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Phyguy said:
RPG stage 3 at the Texas Run. She knows. She just wants me to shut up about offroading now... LOL

Sounds like my wife lol. She doesn't get the need for stuff like the stage 3 kit but that's ok. I don't understand her hobbies either so it works.

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, don't have it anymore. Sorry man.

I could try and hunt it down again though.