Ford Raptor 2023 connecting light beam to high-beam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katrinalek

Reaction score
Hello

Maybe someone can help.
I want to connect new light bar to high beam.
My problem is, I have everything installed, CAN bus is on its place and also connected to AUX. Now I want to install that I can switch light bar on when i switch high-beams on, but I can not find where I can connect the CAN Bus.
Do someone have any information about this and help me out.

Best regards

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is Fordtech is gonna recommend you not do that. I just put mine on an Aux switch. My guess is tapping into a wire with the auto dimming headlights is gonna cause a lot of gremlins

OP
OP
K

katrinalek

Reaction score
My guess is Fordtech is gonna recommend you not do that. I just put mine on an Aux switch. My guess is tapping into a wire with the auto dimming headlights is gonna cause a lot of gremlins
But if I still want to do this, how I can do that?
I have mine also connected to aux, but I also want to switch on the lighting bar with high-beam switch.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But if I still want to do this, how I can do that?
I have mine also connected to aux, but I also want to switch on the lighting bar with high-beam switch.
The headlamps are powered by Field Effect Transistors. Any change in circuit resistance or current draw will cause DTCs to set and the headlamps will be disabled. None of the circuits on modern vehicles are designed to be tapped into.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Please post pictures of said prius that you want to modify the CAN bus, which is not recommended.