Ford "Cargo Management System" installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to use up my Ford Pass points to the tune of $700.
I opted for the "cleat system" to be able to slide the divider forward and back.
Pretty straightforward install.
I ordered from Ford on Friday, and showed up Saturday.
rcms1.jpgrcms2.jpg

flyitaway

Reaction score
How far out from the bedside does the bed rail stand out? I am wondering if I can fit them with a Retrax bed cover but cannot find any specs on fords website.

alockbox

Reaction score
How far out from the bedside does the bed rail stand out? I am wondering if I can fit them with a Retrax bed cover but cannot find any specs on fords website.
I have the same concern, but if you look at this post, https://www.f150forum.com/f118/oem-bed-rails-ll3z-2655200-a-535834/#post7376309 , you can kind of gauge that it doesn't stick too far out. I have the ford factory tie downs installed next on either side sandwiching the Retrax canister. While it's tight to get in and out, there's about an inch or so of space when installed. I'd say it looks like it should fit. I have the RetraxPro XR and I'm very tempted to order the rails and test. I have a good parts guy who would take back anything I needed him to, so maybe I'll call tomorrow and see if he's got a set or can order me one. I won't be in town until the weekend.

alockbox

Reaction score
Decided to use up my Ford Pass points to the tune of $700.
I opted for the "cleat system" to be able to slide the divider forward and back.
Pretty straightforward install.
I ordered from Ford on Friday, and showed up Saturday.
OP, we would really appreciate if you could give us at least the measurement of space available between the rails. Then anyone with a in-bed, canister-style tonneau would know if the rails can clear the canister. Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 5.42.17 PM.png