For those living vicariously...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love my Tuxedo Black, saw a Blue today, it was nice. Every color is nice, even the Race Red. Any color, you can't go wrong!

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That really is a great color; saw a new Shelby with the same paint in a dealer's showroom last fall and it was stellar. I imagine it looks just as nice in person on a Raptor, enjoy!

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my share of red vehicles, so I'm absolutely burned out on the color. But, that Ruby Red is very attractive on the Raptor, I like that a lot. :waytogo:

bushman

Reaction score
Congrats!!! Just ordered a supercab yesterday. Probably 5 months out. Which is ok. Gives me time to sell the harley so I can play w the raptor...

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I'm glad to see more women in the Raptors. They are such a blast. Up here in the PNW we've got a Raptor owning gal that as been on a few trips with me and some other forum members. She flat out kicks ass! Busted PS pump on her first trip out. No problem. Drives six hours to get it home. The color looks badass!