Folsom lake ford fleet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have had long list of items I needed fixed on my truck but hate....no let me rephrase despise my dealer I purchased my truck from (future ford of Sacramento) so I have put everything off for about 6 months well I happen to meet a guy that works at Folsom lake fleet service center, we got to talking and decided I would take the truck over to them. Well they seem to have earned my business. Got all my issues covered under warranty. They even understand what the raptor is and what it is used for. I strongly recommend them to any of you NorCal guys that need warranty and or general service done. Also if you need a contact before taking it in pm me and I will shoot you my guys number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
str8fast

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@seapong do you take ur truck to Folsom lake ford or there fleet center of mercantile ?

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used them for awhile. Until they start with the stupid dealership crap. Issue was over aftermarket tie rods and an out of spec steering rack. The senior tech just kept going on about the fact that the tie rod were not stock.

OP
OP
str8fast

str8fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@cups hmm that's interesting they didn't give me any gripe. I have leafs bumps intake exhaust tuner and lots of battle wounds haha. The guy I know over there probably helped my case

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They didn't give any grief either, until a warranty issue arose. Then all of a sudden all that moron could say was " you know those are after market tie rods". He must have repeated that about ten times, after I I told him I bought the tie rods I know they are after market.
This guy was the only one I had trouble with. The service advisor was great, even though he just sat there it out intervening in the conversation.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

BTW, @str8fast, good to hear from you again. Thought we lost you.