Foam cannon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'd like to get a foam canon, but I park in a underground garage with no access to a hose. For hand washing I generally use a 2 bucket wash with Optmum no rinse. Is there a a portable power washer that I could use and hook a foam canon up to?

There are specific models of portable pressure washers that can pull water from a tank or bucket, so no hose is required, but the typical pressure washer you see at the home center cannot pull the water from the tank. A typical pressure washer requires inlet pressure (ie water from a garden hose) to feed the pump.

An example is this Kranzle electric pressure washer that has run-dry capability and can pull from a tank or bucket, but these types of models are expensive.

Kranzle.jpg

Some people who do mobile detailing have used electric water pumps to feed the water from the tank to a standard (less expensive) pressure washer. A google search can find info on these types of setups.