First Time Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
#BlackRaptorsMatter

I’m not sure you’re going to land a decent M/T with wet pavement traction. Cleats and siping just doesn’t go well together. Also, the SCREW Rap is a solid 5700 pounds unloaded, so just a reminder.

KeithV

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm new also. Just put some Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 on and love them so far. Nice looking, ride very smooth and pretty quiet for big lugs, balanced well and 45k warranty. I'll see how they hold up, but they had a lot of positive reviews. Enjoy your Raptor!

OP
OP
D

DeerHunter44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
#BlackRaptorsMatter

I’m not sure you’re going to land a decent M/T with wet pavement traction. Cleats and siping just doesn’t go well together. Also, the SCREW Rap is a solid 5700 pounds unloaded, so just a reminder.
Agreed! These things are all there for sure. I understand limitations of MT type tires for sure. Just wanted to share my experience with RGs which I didn’t really consider a true MT. My experience was extreme because I had them on pig of a 2500 with a heavy diesel over the front axle. I expect they would be better on a half ton type truck. They are great tires for most applications and I was happy except for the worse than expected wet traction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk