First Detail - Adamized the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another product I would recommend is never wet rain repellent. I applied the other day and water just rolled off windshield when I hosed it off.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 36

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another product I would recommend is never wet rain repellent. I applied the other day and water just rolled off windshield when I hosed it off.
When that runs out, you should try @AdamsPolishes glass cleaner and sealant and see which one you like better. I used to like rain-x for glass til I tried Adams. And their towels never streak. I'm sure Dan has an all inclusive glass link for you to try if you so wish.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When that runs out, you should try @AdamsPolishes glass cleaner and sealant and see which one you like better. I used to like rain-x for glass til I tried Adams. And their towels never streak. I'm sure Dan has an all inclusive glass link for you to try if you so wish.
I may have to do that. This is way better than rain-x!

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
washed it but **** poorly, used that tire shine I like but hope I didn't wreck my tires I used the towel that had HGG on it wow I may have invented a new product! (that is if it don't melt my tires off the truck lol). supper easy application like 3 seconds or less a tire.
Go do a couple burnouts and see if she holds up. Then it'll be @Wilson tested and approved

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

After seeing results I cleaned up my wife's Explorer. Then my neighbor came out to wash his, I walked over and told him I want him to try a new product I have. Ended up helping him wash his.......HELP!!!!!!
Yeah you're screwed. Next order you place with Adams will be a lot more than you wish it was

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After seeing results I cleaned up my wife's Explorer. Then my neighbor came out to wash his, I walked over and told him I want him to try a new product I have. Ended up helping him wash his.......HELP!!!!!!

Yeah, the struggle is gonna get real now. Welcome to the group of addicted zombies following AdamsPolishes around on the forum....

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tried some Adams products today and honestly they didn't meet my expectations.....they exceeded them. She sure is shiny! I used car shampoo and buttery wax. Highly reccomend them!

Aaaaaahhhh, YES! So shiny man!

Glad you like the products!

Yup... it's all over hahah. Addicted forever. @Wilson

"All over"? No, no, no...its the start to something great!

washed it but **** poorly, used that tire shine I like but hope I didn't wreck my tires I used the towel that had HGG on it wow I may have invented a new product! (that is if it don't melt my tires off the truck lol). supper easy application like 3 seconds or less a tire.

Wilson, you cray dude! No mad scientist, no!

So you're an enabler, just like me! Good work!

Yeah, the struggle is gonna get real now. Welcome to the group of addicted zombies following AdamsPolishes around on the forum....

That has a nice ring to it...Shine Zombie!

-Dan

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Good advice, thank you!

I may have to do that. This is way better than rain-x!

Check out the ADAM'S PERFECT VISION GLASS CLEANER & SEALANT COMBO.

perfect_vision_kit_black_apps_1.png

A tip for the Glass Sealant: you will get the longest protection from it by prepping the glass first so it gets a really good bond. Clay first, then clean with the Glass Cleaner, then do a thorough wipe-down with Isopropyl Alcohol, then apply the Glass Sealant.

-Dan

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good advice, thank you!

Check out the ADAM'S PERFECT VISION GLASS CLEANER & SEALANT COMBO.

View attachment 74540

A tip for the Glass Sealant: you will get the longest protection from it by prepping the glass first so it gets a really good bond. Clay first, then clean with the Glass Cleaner, then do a thorough wipe-down with Isopropyl Alcohol, then apply the Glass Sealant.

-Dan

Although I am a self proclaimed 'Shine Zombie' (I like that!), I have tried all the other stuff on the market for window treatments, and the Adams' stuff is by the far the best! Between treatments, the windows come cleaner with the Window Cleaner with zero streaks. Super easy to use and none of that industrial smell associated with other window treatments.