First Detail - Adamized the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TheWolf

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@TheWolf ...anything that you can tell us about this new clay that Adam's released?
I have not tried it yet, but my buddy at Adam's tested it and he said that it is stretchy, and picks up more contaminants.

The waffle pattern that the impression tool makes helps grab stuff that is really stuck on, and using it as a kind-of handle for the clay makes it easier to use and less likely that you might drop it.

I will let you know more, once I get my hands on some.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have not tried it yet, but my buddy at Adam's tested it and he said that it is stretchy, and picks up more contaminants.

The waffle pattern that the impression tool makes helps grab stuff that is really stuck on, and using it as a kind-of handle for the clay makes it easier to use and less likely that you might drop it.

I will let you know more, once I get my hands on some.

Looking forward to this. Claying is easily my least favorite part of detailing so if there's a way to make it easier and faster, sign me up.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's realy cool is when you have the idea and they use it like the measurements on the bottles for ratios my idea way back when that other guy ran FRF for AdamsPolishes. I'm very happy Dan stepped in big shoes to fill and blowing it out of the water. I'm talking the first guy not the one before Dan.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What's realy cool is when you have the idea and they use it like the measurements on the bottles for ratios my idea way back when that other guy ran FRF for AdamsPolishes. I'm very happy Dan stepped in big shoes to fill and blowing it out of the water. I'm talking the first guy not the one before Dan.

Thanks Wilson! :favorites13:

Yes, our old friend Nick, his involvement on FRF is what got me to try Adam's Polishes. My goal in being the Adam's rep here was to get it back to the way Nick ran it.

-Dan