FireCracker 250: West Texas Off Road Race!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
This race will have Baja type trucks and buggies from all over the state as well as other states.

pictures from the Texasoff-road.com web site.

texasbajaIII.jpg

I took this pic lol.

Next race in Notrees is November 6th. I'll be there codriving in an ecotec powered 10 car. Sweet track, but its brutal, mucho silt and thorns.

http://texasoff-road.com/WestTexas200.html

SVO, who is your friends brother in law? Also that track has been there since the early 90s, we went in in May and cut some new sections, and cleaned up a bunch of old ones.

Only racers are allowed to run the course due to insurance regulations, so if ya'll wanted to run the course, it would have to be another weekend. Everyone should come out to the race though, its a great time, lots of cool cars and trucks to watch, and a bunch of good people.

OP
OP
SVTRay

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took this pic lol.

Next race in Notrees is November 6th. I'll be there codriving in an ecotec powered 10 car. Sweet track, but its brutal, mucho silt and thorns.

http://texasoff-road.com/WestTexas200.html

SVO, who is your friends brother in law? Also that track has been there since the early 90s, we went in in May and cut some new sections, and cleaned up a bunch of old ones.

Only racers are allowed to run the course due to insurance regulations, so if ya'll wanted to run the course, it would have to be another weekend. Everyone should come out to the race though, its a great time, lots of cool cars and trucks to watch, and a bunch of good people.

I've only met my friend's brother in law once but I think he is the only guy living in No Trees lol Anyhow, my friend is Edgard..I think that is how it's spelled, I just call him Ed.

As for me,..and Ed, we're usually more interested is shooting stuff up out there than racing but I wouldn't mind checking it out one of these days. In the mean time I'm waiting for the water to dry up over around Stanton Texas. There is a large dried up lake bed they use for offroading. You can run wide open forever without hitting a thrown.

Anyways, when ever this goes down maybe we can meet up and grab a burger or something.