FINALLY a Bezel/light kit for the Stock Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lights and Bezel for Raptor Bumper Cutouts

I already have the rigid bracket - what is your price for just the bezels?

You will need to change the bracket..the bezel configurations staggers the height of the lights and the lights must align with the bezel hold locations.

So you would need the Bezels, brackets (easy to install) and the correct mounting hardware for the D-Series lights. $379.00

Ford Raptor Fog Lights | Raptor Lighting has a buying option for just the bezel/bracket kit.

-Jeff

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will need to change the bracket..the bezel configurations staggers the height of the lights and the lights must align with the bezel hold locations.

So you would need the Bezels, brackets (easy to install) and the correct mounting hardware for the D-Series lights. $379.00

Ford Raptor Fog Lights | Raptor Lighting has a buying option for just the bezel/bracket kit.

-Jeff

Thanks - I will put this on my to buy list unless you need someone to test LOL

Jeff

Moridin

Reaction score
Ordered a pair yesterday

Been looking for something like this for ages. Just couldn't get behind the 2 fog lights hanging in the opening, it looked unfinished to me. These should be arriving next Friday the 27th, will try to have them in and some pics and stuff soon after.

Couple quick questions, Jeff... You say they snap in, I'm curious how securely you'd say they are once in. Not trying to get you to knock your own product, but I'm saying at high speeds over rough stuff would you think there's any chance of the bezel popping out?

I have my bumpers and flares PTM, and I can't tell from the pics if these bezels are gloss black or matte black. If gloss, I'm thinking they'll blend in pretty seamlessly.

Thanks, and looking forward to slapping them in!

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford Raptor Bezel / Lights for bumper cutouts

Hey so-These were some of my concerns as well and why it took me quite a while to develop. I wanted them to be tight enough to allow some play but not so tight that they would break and not so loose that they would fall out at speed or over rough terrain. I was also concerned about theft--didn't want someone to grab em out of the slots while Im in having a cold one.. So I made them tight but not too tight. I have noticed that the bumper holes vary slightly--sometimes even right to left on the same bumper...

So there's easy solutions if you find one too tight or too loose. If too tight -The tabs can be easily - lightly- sanded to fit, I advise VERY lightly sanding And if loose then the concavity of the bumper holes allows you to 'shrink' the holes this can be done by GENTLY hitting the back of the bumper hole with a rubber mallet. At any rate I haven't had to do this in any of my installs. (I did these things with my test bumper as I went through prototypes)

The bezel is semi gloss - and paintable. feel free to color it however you they take paint great.

As for popping out or breaking its unlikely- but if something does happen Ill just send you another at no charge -- this goes for anyone who purchases them Ill be glad to send a replacement!

BTW -I did rock mine all winter long here in Boston--lots of ice, snow, bumps, speed and off road fun---no problems!

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much adjustment is there for the lights. I turn my outside lights down and out to light up the corners a bit better. Will these bezels allow the lights to move? Can you show us the patterns of the lights on a wall or something with the bezels installed?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bezels and Lights for Bumper Cutouts

There's play, up and down as well as left to right. I have my outside lights pointed toward the ditch and the yellow line.. then the inside lights to the front of the truck. As far as a pic..not sure how to accomplish that (unless we have a foggy night) this pic is from a Raptor owner who picked up a set of lights and bezels and had VERY specific direction he wanted to illuminate. he was able to point them exactly where he wanted.

Attachments

• 20150307_132047.jpg
    20150307_132047.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 20150307_132007.jpg
    20150307_132007.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 20150307_132002.jpg
    20150307_132002.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 131

Five-O Donut Hole

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just curious.....

Has anyone officially switched over to this bezel and mounting bracket from a Rigid bracket? If so, how does the bracket differ and do your existing drilled holes from the Rigid bracket interfere with the new drilled holes needed for the new bracket w/bezel?

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KC Lights Ford Raptor Bezel Kit

Installed a set of KC 1300 C-Series C3 LED lights today, they look and fit great!

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 110