Fender Vent LEDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elrev07

Reaction score
Flame if my search skills were less than adequate but I'm looking to backlight the fender vents. Someone's avatar had them and they are great looking. Google is failing me and the search here did, too. Please dont flame the new guy!

thanks!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I did them on my Gen1 and had planned to do it on this one but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
let-me-google-it-srikant-tiwari.gif

KeeForthewin Side Vent Fender Marker Lights fit for 2022 2023 Ford F150 raptor Accessories Signal Light with White LED DRL - Amber Sequential Turn Signal https://a.co/d/7KuIFBv

There are 2 options that come as a kit. Or you can get a small LED strip in your color choice and double side tape to the inside of the fender. Then wire it up to an uplifter switch.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
check out some of the rock light threads. It’s not terribly difficult, but if you’re going to that level of work, put a decent set of rock lights on the truck and at least get some functionality.

OP
OP
E

elrev07

Reaction score
View attachment 434257

KeeForthewin Side Vent Fender Marker Lights fit for 2022 2023 Ford F150 raptor Accessories Signal Light with White LED DRL - Amber Sequential Turn Signal https://a.co/d/7KuIFBv

There are 2 options that come as a kit. Or you can get a small LED strip in your color choice and double side tape to the inside of the fender. Then wire it up to an uplifter switch.
well thank you.