fender flares with 35's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The stock fenders are glass not metal...I think the hood as well...

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

I think they look good!

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is another question related to glass for you guys who have it. Do you guys also get glass for the rear to match? I feel like without both it would look fairly strange since the front is wider and higher. Also the rear might see crammed?

What do you guys thing?

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dunno man, i see alot of dudes with just the glass fronts. i'd be hesitant since my ass paid money for my bedside graphics.

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1010060_10100576935199284_183030286_n.jpg

This is the only picture that I have where the front glass and bedsides come close to looking like they're off or different. In person, or most other pictures, it's fine.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is another question related to glass for you guys who have it. Do you guys also get glass for the rear to match? I feel like without both it would look fairly strange since the front is wider and higher. Also the rear might see crammed?

What do you guys thing?

I thought about that as well...but I would image rear fenders would be expensive...

Since the stock front fenders are already plastic and "fit, why not have a body shop try to massage the current ones to accept the larger tires? Take a couple inches off, dove tail it back, and put the flare back on...

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1010060_10100576935199284_183030286_n.jpg

This is the only picture that I have where the front glass and bedsides come close to looking like they're off or different. In person, or most other pictures, it's fine.

This is with 35's?

And to comment on your question about possibly feeling the need for rears....... baja fenders do the same thing on pre-runners. The rear is bowed. I think it would look off if you taken say a regular f-150 and put boatecs on just the front. Just my opinion. If any of you know patsraptor. He can explain his damages after hard messaging if his fenders.

Last edited: