February Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's good news Vash. Tuesday you should see either the "ramp 59" reference or even better "in shipment". Mine's about a week behind.

Cool. Thanks for the info. Hope for "In Shipment/Transit" since the method of transport is "Convoy" and it appears the truck transports have been leaving a lot quicker than the rail shipments.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the number I call to check on my truck. Its been since early february and the dealer can get no word out of ford.....Im callin

Bluedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the number I call to check on my truck. Its been since early february and the dealer can get no word out of ford.....Im callin

Ford Customer Care is 800/392-3673. After you work through the menu and have a representative on the line you'll need to provide the order number and dealership number (from the order printout (DORA) that your dealer should have provided). Mention that your not getting any information from the dealership on your order that was placed in early February.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Also, if you've already got a VIN then you can call Ford SVT at 1 (800) 367-3788. Beyond that you can utilize the vehicle tracking forum on blueovalforums.com. There others with access to the vehicle visibility system will check the status for you. Just remember to read the requirements prior to creating a tracking thread. Good luck.

chockada

Reaction score
The dealer just ordered mine 5/2/2011 and gave me a copy of the order which is showing priority 10. I spoke to the owner of the dealership when I ordered and he said that they red tag their orders and can have it here in 8 weeks. Sounds like typical BS after reading this thread.

rite1978

Reaction score
Hey guys whats up?

Lots of good posts here and I'm glad to see that i am not the only one who has been checking any resource possible to find out when my rig gets here. Ordered mine on 2-25. Got my window sticker about 3 weeks ago. The build date was May 2nd. Called the dealer today and they said that the truck was built and waiting for transport. So i assume that it's sitting and waiting for a ride. This seems like a good sign. Truck built and at least waiting. They also said that once it was loaded they would have an exact delivery date. I live in Iowa and am only about 6-7 hours from the plant so I hope it doesn't take too long. I heard it takes longer to get the thing on the truck for delivery than it does for actual transport. Any idea if thats true?
Oh well, I think I'm on the home stretch and hope to start chatting about how awesome the truck is rather than when the heck its gonna get here. This will be my Third Ford, Two Fx4's before this. I do believe, as my wife keeps saying that this will be my last truck.

Bluedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys whats up?

Lots of good posts here and I'm glad to see that i am not the only one who has been checking any resource possible to find out when my rig gets here. Ordered mine on 2-25. Got my window sticker about 3 weeks ago. The build date was May 2nd. Called the dealer today and they said that the truck was built and waiting for transport. So i assume that it's sitting and waiting for a ride. This seems like a good sign. Truck built and at least waiting. They also said that once it was loaded they would have an exact delivery date. I live in Iowa and am only about 6-7 hours from the plant so I hope it doesn't take too long. I heard it takes longer to get the thing on the truck for delivery than it does for actual transport. Any idea if thats true?
Oh well, I think I'm on the home stretch and hope to start chatting about how awesome the truck is rather than when the heck its gonna get here. This will be my Third Ford, Two Fx4's before this. I do believe, as my wife keeps saying that this will be my last truck.
Hopefully the "waiting for transport" doesn't drag on too long. If your transport is by convoy (truck) it should be at the dealership soon (once shipped). Rail seem to be more of a crapshoot.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's my latest status:

In Production - Sent to Plant Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI May-02-2011

Previous status history in sig.