February Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Yes, top left corner. You'll see a number like 120100408. The build date, as I understand it, would be 04/08/2010.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
madcowranch got it. Just take off the first number and then the format is YYYYMMDD. Glad things are looking better for you.

We've waited this long. Almost there. Gotta say that this home stretch feels much longer than the wait without a VIN or build date though.

Last edited:

Bluedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've waited this long. Almost there. Gotta say that this home stretch feels much longer than the wait without a VIN or build date though.

Agree - I'm scheduled for the week of the 16th.

PEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally, after nearly 12 weeks of waiting, I finally got my VIN today. I called SVT Customer Care, and I have a build week of 5/23. Is this how you guys are getting your updates, by calling, or is there a site where I can input my VIN and check myself? How are you guys able to view your window stickers? Thanks!

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bluedog is correct.

We can only check for window stickers ourselves. Any other information has to come from a Ford employee with access to their vehicle visibility system. They can track based on Order Number and Dealer Code or VIN.

For status information, I typically alternate between speaking with my dealer, talking to Ford Customer Care, talking to Ford SVT, and posting on the BlueOvalForum.com tracking thread.

There is a pretty good amount of information available to those who can see it, so you might hear different answers depending on how you ask.

For example, one person might tell you simply "Order Processing". Another will go further and say Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (2011-05-09) or something similar so it's good to use multiple sources and honestly your dealer is typically the best source of information especially once the vehicle is en route.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just checked with Ford Customer Care and Ford SVT this AM. My current vehicle status is "In Production"!

My guess is that it means they're getting parts ready and any pre-assembly is taking place for my build day this upcoming Monday. I'll check the status again next Tuesday. Looks like everything is going on schedule for now though. Knock on wood.

Bluedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's good news Vash. Tuesday you should see either the "ramp 59" reference or even better "in shipment". Mine's about a week behind.