Fastest/easiest way to temp mount 2 Rigid Dually Spot lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Anyone know a quick and easy place to mount these lights?

I am going down to SF in baja Tuesday and will probably be lucky to even get my truck back before Tuesday. Anyone know a fast place I can rig these lights up either ahead of time or when I am out on the trail?

I would like to avoid drilling holes where they would be visable if I took the lights off, since this is temporary.

Dont care if they are "always on", I could just rig up an aux switch for temp.

Rigid_201_Dually_Single1.jpg

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
We can get those suckers wired up in the parking lot in Tecate. Or at Mike's the first evening.

Do you have any of the rigid mounts? I've got a bracket for the driver side not the passenger.

Bottom line, if you "temporarily" mount it, you're going to lose it on this trip.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
um no.......

hose clamps brotha. proven and tested by ... well me!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

heres a pic
537140_10151282115511985_759766528_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

ive had them on there since jan 13th lol. went through snowball ect ... tight as hell!!! 2 on each mount will do.........

im drunk lo..... IF you have a tube bumper problem solved if you have oem... i have no idea!!!!!!!