Exhaust tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what has anyone done to their factory exhaust tips? The tips on my 19 are looking a little sad, I’ll be pulling them out when my Flow Master mid pipe shows up. To be honest the tips on our 23 with 200 miles look rather dull. If they weren’t welded on, I’d probably get the tips on the 19 powder coated…. Maybe anodized orange to match the shocks… IDK… maybe to pimp wagon.FYI, new to Raptor scene, I bought two in a week…. Go big or go home…
I have Eibach springs being installed on the 23rd and Mothod 704’s with Nitto Trail Grapplers going on when springs are installed. The Method are Titanium and my 19 is Iconic Silver, I think it’s gonna look great. The stock wheels not great to my eye. I’ll post photos when I get springs, wheels and tires installed

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Bought this for the inside of my Corsa SS tips. Outsides still look good, but insides get that black soot staining them.

Screenshot 2023-08-10 8.08.36 AM.png

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just used high temp exhaust paint from Auto Zone. Cleaned the tips real well, used high temp primer and then high temp black. That was years ago, and they still look good.

daytona1783

Reaction score
I typically clean them well when washing then coat them with Corrosion X. It keeps them black for about a month and prevents oxidation.