WTB Ford racing exhaust tips for a Gen1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy or find out where they might be available. Part# is M-5255-F15R. They are the stainless tips built as a pair together. Had a set on my 2011 Scab and I am hoping to buy another Gen1.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that when I googled. And no, I didn't buy that. It is listed at $400 which does not really matter if they are out of stock. It also comes up at Ames but I called and they are out of stock too. I actually found what I thought was a pair on another website. Showed 50% off with the cost $90. Paid by paypal but then the website shut down and they never answered emails. Filed a claim with paypal and expect to get a refund. Brings me here. Thanks for any help.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I saw that when I googled. And no, I didn't buy that. It is listed at $400 which does not really matter if they are out of stock. It also comes up at Ames but I called and they are out of stock too. I actually found what I thought was a pair on another website. Showed 50% off with the cost $90. Paid by paypal but then the website shut down and they never answered emails. Filed a claim with paypal and expect to get a refund. Brings me here. Thanks for any help.
If i cut mine off ill let you know, been debating it.

OP
OP
K

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a set with my 2011 model and they looked so good. Polished stainless and built for the Raptor system. Just trying to find another set like those. Surely there are some out there. A set is on ebay that are close but not the same.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Was supposedly "in-stock" when I first landed on it. Showed $406 as @MurderedOutSVT said. Then it said out-of-stock when I added to cart. Weird.