Email Today from Austin Stealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MJslasherADMIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Single rounds can feed a magazine not just a clip lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. Just stating that a mag and a clip are very different. And stating the reason for a clip.

An ammunition clip is a device used to store individual rounds of ammunition together as a single unit that is then ready for insertion into the magazine of a gun.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not that I agree with paying over MSRP but Avalanche might add some value as they are discontinuing that color. While paying $5k over sucks it's better than a lot of others have paid.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Just stating that a mag and a clip are very different. And stating the reason for a clip.

An ammunition clip is a device used to store individual rounds of ammunition together as a single unit that is then ready for insertion into the magazine of a gun.

We are on the same page

OP
OP
A

Agswin

Reaction score
Bluebonnet Ford in New Braunfels selling at $2500 over all day long

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a lurker here trying to decide if I should drop the coin on a truck that would spend most of the time in the driveway... I have to drive the company car. However, this topic forced my response. I've lived in Austin since 1992, Wife all her life. I'd not **** on an Austin $ealership if it were on fire. There has been many a time a quick trip to San Antonio resulted in thousands less on the posted MSRP. We won't even start on "mark ups".

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought everybody needed a good laugh today.

"I just wanted to inform you that we were told this morning that we are selling our 2 Raptors (Avalanche in color) for $5k over MSRP. We were originally asking $10k over, but wanted to compete with everyone else and decided to go a little lower than everyone else. If you're still in the market for a new RAPTOR, please let me know and I would be honored to assist you in any way possible."

Leif Johnson Ford

I would never buy from Leif Johnson. I've had my 12 serviced there for 4.5 years and they still tried to sell me a new one with mark up. Bad dealership.

TrapperJ

Reaction score
don't even email the dealer back......unless its a pic of the Raptor you bought @ MSRP.

look on Raptor finder. find the color & options you want, the send them a email saying

"I AM A BUYER @ MSRP"

wait for a bite. be patient. IT WILL HAPPEN