Eibach ref number

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max FR

Reaction score
Hi, could someone who’s running Eibach coils check the reference number on them please. Mainly the two letters next to the Eibach label. I have H/W and not sure of the meaning and even if it’s the right coil ! The numbers are 313504201FA and I think they are correct.
Problem is the truck sitting at 4’ with Eibach on low perch and well mounted, so I am wondering if it’s not a part issue, wrong coil for that 2013 raptor

OP
OP
Max FR

Max FR

Reaction score
Whaou very different than mines ! Humm wondering if that’s really significant then.
Thanks

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, could someone who’s running Eibach coils check the reference number on them please. Mainly the two letters next to the Eibach label. I have H/W and not sure of the meaning and even if it’s the right coil ! The numbers are 313504201FA and I think they are correct.
Problem is the truck sitting at 4’ with Eibach on low perch and well mounted, so I am wondering if it’s not a part issue, wrong coil for that 2013 raptor
My numbers I bought off the street match yours with hw never to the eibach logo