Eibach lift springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How they ride did the settle in and become less stiff over time... etc etc.... we got some reviews saying too stiff some saying just little stiffer than stock.... I mean the spring rate really is not much more than stock so can't imagine it's like throwing on race coilovers on a street car

IMO the street ride quality is not bad at all. I know others have complained about it but I don't see it. I have yet to try them out off road hopefully I'll get to today.

So far they haven't settled much and I don't think they're supposed to since they are pre set by eibach.

ewm98

Reaction score
How they ride did the settle in and become less stiff over time... etc etc.... we got some reviews saying too stiff some saying just little stiffer than stock.... I mean the spring rate really is not much more than stock so can't imagine it's like throwing on race coilovers on a street car

I've had them on my truck for almost 3 months and 2500 miles now and I can tell you they do settle a little. I have a stock rear end and I am nose high by about 1/8 in. It's not noticeable until you have put a heavy load in the bed. Ride wise I think they have gotten softer from when I first put them in. They don't change the handling characteristics off-road to much either. They definitely save the skid plate from the nose diving you get with the OEM spring. Overall I'm still happy with my decision to put them on I just have the urge now to bring the rear up another inch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO the street ride quality is not bad at all. I know others have complained about it but I don't see it. I have yet to try them out off road hopefully I'll get to today.

So far they haven't settled much and I don't think they're supposed to since they are pre set by eibach.

That's what wanted hear... figured people complaining about stuff ride just are not used how a truck rides

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got back from a quick trail run and I actually didn't think the eibach springs were that bad. I wasn't running super hard but I think I can live with them for a little while. I've heard some good and bad things but I didn't notice anything bad at all. I like the height and the ride doesn't feel worse at all to me. Hopefully that makes sense but I'm not the best at reviewing things.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

racerjb

Reaction score
Question: What spring does the new aftermarket Fox 3.0 shock use? I noticed it comes with springs and levels the truck?

SDHQ posted a video on Facebook unpacking them but I can't exactly read the part number on the springs.

Last edited:

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Question: What spring does the new aftermarket Fox 3.0 shock use? I noticed it comes with springs and levels the truck?

SDHQ posted a video on Facebook unpacking them but I can't exactly read the part number on the springs.

The external resi shocks have adjustable height via the threaded perch

racerjb

Reaction score
The external resi shocks have adjustable height via the threaded perch

yes but they come with a spring from Fox and it looks different to the Stock Raptor spring so I wasn't sure if Fox spec'd a different spring length or something.

racerjb

Reaction score
I found out the Fox external Rez shocks come with a 550lb eibach spring that Fox spec. I am not sure though if it is any taller than stock spring or the same length as the eibach pro lift spring.

Anyhow, could be a good option if available as its between the factory and pro lift spring rates...

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I found out the Fox external Rez shocks come with a 550lb eibach spring that Fox spec. I am not sure though if it is any taller than stock spring or the same length as the eibach pro lift spring.

Anyhow, could be a good option if available as its between the factory and pro lift spring rates...

Oh, you're talking about putting the aftermarket fox coilover spring on the stock raptor coilover? That won't work, they're much more narrow and seat different. Maybe with a different hat and a flat perch you could make them work but that's a lot of work for for just a spring.

Attachments

• stock.jpg
    stock.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 64
  • fox.jpg
    fox.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 78

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any more feedback from owners? Are you seeing the actual 2.5" lift? Anyone with them come from 3" collars prior to compare?

I know many ppl thought the gen1 mid perch was "too harsh", where many of us thought it should have come from Ford this way, so we will see some differences of opinion regarding that. I'm happy to hear its firmed up.

The numbers posted from several threads vary a bit, or different measuring methods create that variation. The member noting that his front is only 1/8" higher than rear leaves me to think front sits ~42.375-42.5 from ground. That's where i'm currently at, which is ~2-2.25 higher than stock. With +3s, hoping to get the actual 2.5" up front. Having swapped the collars multiple times now, hope to not do again if ill net same result as the 3" collar. Had these springs sitting for a few months now, so hoping they will net a bit more for me...knock on wood