Eibach lift springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I wanted to get it checked out since I'm putting on svc and collars too. ( already had collars sitting in box so figuring what the hell put it all on and it will give me the adjustability after coils sag. May not have time have to travel and work this weekend. Thinking about going with some adj uppers and locking the lowers up and doing all alignment from top.

Last edited:

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'll chime in after installing the Eibach Springs. They indeed raise the truck quite a bit. A lot more than doing mid perch on my 14. My question to Eibach is this: Did you take into account the Torsen limited slip diff? It seems like the height of top perch on Gen 1s which negatively impacted the Torsen. Also, how much sag should I expect? As of now it is higher than the back. Will it become a little softer. Small bumps are way more jarring. It also feels a little unpredictable off road sometimes. The definite plus is less nose dive while braking though. Just unsure what to think of them right now. Also, seems to be confusion on the if they are progressive?

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Last thing: I took it to a pretty reputable suspension shop after to see if it needed an alignment. They claim it doesn't after putting it on the rack. Could that be correct? Seems like it should need some adjustment.

Attachments

• 20170610_120407.jpg
    20170610_120407.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 193
  • 20170610_120415.jpg
    20170610_120415.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 211
  • 20170610_171239.jpg
    20170610_171239.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So I'll chime in after installing the Eibach Springs. They indeed raise the truck quite a bit. A lot more than doing mid perch on my 14. My question to Eibach is this: Did you take into account the Torsen limited slip diff? It seems like the height of top perch on Gen 1s which negatively impacted the Torsen. Also, how much sag should I expect? As of now it is higher than the back. Will it become a little softer. Small bumps are way more jarring. It also feels a little unpredictable off road sometimes. The definite plus is less nose dive while braking though. Just unsure what to think of them right now. Also, seems to be confusion on the if they are progressive?

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Last thing: I took it to a pretty reputable suspension shop after to see if it needed an alignment. They claim it doesn't after putting it on the rack. Could that be correct? Seems like it should need some adjustment.

I would definitely get an alignment. The caster and camber change with the height. Sorry to hear about the ride. Eibach's have always been pretty plush in the past.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would definitely get an alignment. The caster and camber change with the height. Sorry to hear about the ride. Eibach's have always been pretty plush in the past.

I brought it in for one and they said camber and caster was ok. I'll have to bring it to another shop.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

excellent endorsement :pp:

I'm just not sure. Sometimes it feels great over big jumps etc, but over ruts and other stuff it feels unpredictable to me. I only had about 75 miles off road when I put them on though. Wish I had a few more to compare. I knew going in the ride would be stiffer, but I figured it would compare to going mid perch on my 14. It's much stiffer than that.

ChevyChad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that these would be the key to getting my truck truly level with my aftermarket front bumper. The Icon 2.25" kit on mine still leaves the front 1/4" lower than the rear...

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Comparing the support beam to the roof line to the truck it appears to be perfectly level.

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Comparing the support beam to the roof line to the truck it appears to be perfectly level.

Maybe. Definitely much higher than mid perch. I'll take measurements later but in person it looks taller in the front. There is some slope to the garage so it's a little deceiving do you may be right