Early bronco 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Saylors

Reaction score
New member first evr forum post.I start with i dont have raptor (someday)but I do have a early bronco i have built from ground up. I have been running a 434 Windsor based engine for about ten years .I am rebuilding this winter decided to go different route with engine not because of lack of power more for being different. I think my biggest hurdle is a standalone harness witch nobody seems to make for to 6.2. I've been a carburetor guy my whole racing life so the efi language is foreign to me. Fuel tech has been the only aftermarket company to say they have a system that will work for me. I plan to run twin turbos. I guess my question is any of you have any knowledge of some that could take my oem harness and ecu and make it standalone controlling engine only. Im running a th400 transFB_IMG_1598113426083.jpg

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might wanna check the Gen I forum section, they’ll know more about the 6.2 than most of us. Sick truck.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Beautiful bronco. There's been lots of 6.2s with twin turbos put on. I hate to mention the name but Hennessy did a lot of those.