DTCs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok fellas here's what I'm seeing (FORScan Windows version as of last month, free 2-month extended license, my 2013 Raptor) in the Configuration and Programming section (microchip icon 3rd from the bottom on the left side menu):
Cap1.JPG
I was honestly hesitant to click on any of those PCM options aside from reading As Built and saving a copy of it. But you can run those first three in FORScan and presumably...something happens heh. For reference, when you click on, say, "BdyCM Module configuration" from the above screen, you get the easy menu to change things like TPMS pressure, like I did below for the "Front Tire Placard Pressure" and "Rear Tire Placard Pressure" changed from default 44psi to 30psi. Running the "BdyCM Module configuration (AS BUILT format) on the other hand takes you to the hexadecimal codes where you can make specific manual changes (necessary for things like turn signal passing blinks). Anyway here's BCM screen:
Cap2.JPG
In the Tests area, the clipboard icon at left 5th from the bottom, you can do these things, in this case not useful but interesting these are available:
Cap5.JPG
And finally Service Procedures, the wrench icon 4th from the bottom we got gravy; several PCM procedures (which again I haven't tried for fear of frying something so didn't):
Cap6.JPG
Now we just need a guinea pig to try it, liquid courage optional :troll3:

OP
OP
Gumby

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@BenBB I also saw the transmission adaptive learning not sure if that is what he might need to do..or if there was something else. @FordTechOne speaks in acronyms not sure what IDS is...lol

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@BenBB I also saw the transmission adaptive learning not sure if that is what he might need to do..or if there was something else.@fordtechone speaks in acronyms not suer what IDS is...lol
Me neither! Appears to be the official Ford software, that FORScan mimics to some degree:
Screenshot 2024-01-05 163516.jpg
On a side note, Ford does offer a 72-hour access to ALL service manuals for $26.34 on the same website I got the above. I might resort to that on this Exploder...
Especially since the official USB version of just ONE manual is $323:
Sorry if you already were aware of these but throwing it out for others like me that weren't...

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's easy to update transmission characterization with Forscan. I've done it a few times. Reset transmission adaptive then recharacterize the transmission to the new valve body strategy. Below is a quick video on how to do it.