Does anyone have any interest in these FRF rear emblem overlays?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Vinyl. Because the emblem is curved, you'll need a blow dryer to make it follow the curves and stick on. Trust me, it's a simple install.

FLA-SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds pretty cool...I assume we each can pick what we want. If it is on a black background I imagine the blue wont show thru...

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds pretty cool...I assume we each can pick what we want. If it is on a black background I imagine the blue wont show thru...

Yes, the blue wouldn't show through. I'm open to suggestions on anything you might have.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still like BOSS 6.2

Anything custom you want you can order with them yourself. This was strictly for FRF members to get a FRF emblem overlay. When I said I was open to suggestions, I was talking about color/design. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but if you want the BOSS one just shoot them an email and they'll get it done for you. Anyways, I don't think we'll be getting FRF overlays with the lack of interest.