Dodge is trying to compete with the Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well also waiting to pay off a few things too. So even if I find one on the lot, I will have to wait on getting one. :(

do whatcha gotta do mayne, this truck is well worth waiting for, as several of us can attest to.

Bajaguy21 went into one of our local Dodge dealers recently to inquire about the Ram Runner package... they literally had no clue what he was talking about. Salesman said he'd look into it and give him a call later with details..... that was like a month ago.
Dodge may say this thing is for real, but if it is, they might want to let their employees in on it.

So Shaggy, what kind of Raptor do you have your eye on??? what options?? ....what COLOR?!?!?!
:********:

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
do whatcha gotta do mayne, this truck is well worth waiting for, as several of us can attest to.

Bajaguy21 went into one of our local Dodge dealers recently to inquire about the Ram Runner package... they literally had no clue what he was talking about. Salesman said he'd look into it and give him a call later with details..... that was like a month ago.
Dodge may say this thing is for real, but if it is, they might want to let their employees in on it.

So Shaggy, what kind of Raptor do you have your eye on??? what options?? ....what COLOR?!?!?!
:********:

Ha you think dealers know about the cars they sell? How many Ford dealers know what the Raptor is? Salesmen dont care about it unless they can sell it.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha you think dealers know about the cars they sell? How many Ford dealers know what the Raptor is? Salesmen dont care about it unless they can sell it.

actually the two dealerships I dealt with knew all about the Raptor, It probably helped that I was dealing with the owners of the dealerships, but still.... they were very well informed. One of 'em was even driving a 5.4 at the time and let me borrow it for a weekend when Raptors were brand spankin' new.
They helped me out and I got the first 6.2 in my area by a long shot.
Not all dealers are tools, believe it or not.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
actually the two dealerships I dealt with knew all about the Raptor, It probably helped that I was dealing with the owners of the dealerships, but still.... they were very well informed. One of 'em was even driving a 5.4 at the time and let me borrow it for a weekend when Raptors were brand spankin' new.
They helped me out and I got the first 6.2 in my area by a long shot.
Not all dealers are tools, believe it or not.
Not al dealers are tools, just the salesmen are most of the time. My dealer was fairly well informed too, lucky for him. And I, by not having the patience to wait for a 6.2, got one of the first Raptors... Ever. Probably should have waited though :Grenade:

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Just saw this on RDC and thought some of you would like to see it. I'm especially interested in seeing if anyone with a Raptor will go out and meet him to run. If so please get video

You can find the thread link below:
Some Dodge Ram Runner testing today

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are just jealous of the Raptor. Why won't chevy come out with a mud setup truck. The Raptor is the one and only desert truck!!!!!

Banned
Reaction score
Ram runner is apparently gonna be street legal and from the factory. Anyone heard anything else on that? Still can't compete cause it's just mods to a regular ram, unlike the raptor which is a completely different truck.

spot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the Ram runner a factory truck or is all aftermarket stuff added by a dealer or third party?