Digital Speedometer disappeared

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hodag

Reaction score
I must have gotten a firmware update on my 22 Raptor in the night because this morning my gauges were in KM (which I could fix) and I cannot locate my digital speedometer in any of the menus. Anybody else have this issue and/or a fix?

Thanks.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cannot locate my digital speedometer in any of the menus.
Locate? There's not really a choice on displaying the speedometer or not. It's there when the vehicle is running and driving. Can you elaborate?

OP
OP
hodag

hodag

Reaction score
For some reason it has defaulted to fuel economy and I can't get the speedo back. It will show all the menus and options but no speedo. Tried turning the car on and off but no change.

OP
OP
hodag

hodag

Reaction score
It didn't Happen! The wife wanted the speedo in the middle and she couldn't figure it out why it wasn't. I was trying to sort it out via remote control:mad: She claimed it wasn't there at all but when she got home and I looked, there it was on the right side as always. Sorry guys.