Differential Seals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Tone, what was your build date? The part is back ordered, no ETA. They had "PACO" - Parts Assist Center Order, the request, like a special expedited process but still no movement since I dropped it off Monday.

Build date was 10/20. Even if it sat for months diff seals should not go up that fast. I could tell diff seal is leaking by looking at the front of the rear axle where the drive shaft meets. The bottom part of the diff looks wet from the bottom of the seal at the drive shaft and continues to look wet to the bottom of the pumpkin and I can see a couple of drops on the bottom of the pumpkin. Did not get a chance to take pictures.

Tone

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know everyone is quick to complain here, but is it me or does it seem like major, GMC type QC issues with these trucks? I replaced my front Pinon seal on my Titan at 200K. But new? Come one....Just seems sloppy, then body work, paint, electronics, flat tires.....Ford this is 60K-70K vehicle. We expect better. All this crap we can just go buy a Ram cheaper.