DezRaceSVT- 2013 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in so-cal, where did you get the liner? And how much did it run? I expect my truck next Wed.

By the way I love the way you did your exhaust. Well done!

I love my bullet liner!! I've had line-X before and just didnt hold up that well but this bullet liner has held up the last 2 years no problem!! And it's a thicker more durable material as well! I had mine done for around 375 but he gave me a military discount because I was deployed and my truck was at y dads there in long each ca. The shop is called 714 motorsports in Westminster CA check them out they sheould be able to hook you up!!

BABaracus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my bullet liner!! I've had line-X before and just didnt hold up that well but this bullet liner has held up the last 2 years no problem!! And it's a thicker more durable material as well! I had mine done for around 375 but he gave me a military discount because I was deployed and my truck was at y dads there in long each ca. The shop is called 714 motorsports in Westminster CA check them out they sheould be able to hook you up!!

Thanks, I'll check it out once my truck arrives, was told it would deliver the 4th (today) but last they checked it's waiting to load a rail car.

OP
OP
DezRaceSVT

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a few more updates and additions. First off on some other threads I have read how people are having troubles trying to route their exhaust pipes around the leaf springs. So I figured I would post a pic of how mine is done for anyone who is having problems.
exhaust fender.jpg

OP
OP
DezRaceSVT

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bed rack is done now. Im just waiting until this Friday to get the bed liner sprayed on the bed rack and the rear wheel wells. The rack was easy enough to put together. Before the additions.

br b.jpg

Attachments

• br light.jpg
    br light.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 60
  • hella amber.jpg
    hella amber.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
OP
OP
DezRaceSVT

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the other side of the rack I added a 2 gallon water jug. The jug is from RotoPAX. Ill add a picture tomorrow.

I have everything done to the rack here but I didn’t like where the jack handle was.

br a.jpg

So I changed the location to the front of the rack. I used Quick Fist securing blocks. These things seem like they will do the trick in keeping the handle in place and stop all rattling.

jack a.jpg

QF.jpg

OP
OP
DezRaceSVT

DezRaceSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, so this weekend was a busy one. I got the wheel wells and the bed rack lined with bullet liner. It’s the same stuff as I had done for the bed. I’m really impressed in the way it turned out. I was also able to install RPG's PSR.
wheel wells.jpg
br.jpg
psr.jpg