Desert Whoops - Give me the skinny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorSteve

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now to start a "Jumping - Give me the skinny" thread. :)

Or let's just do it here.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

From the videos I've seen, you want a nice arching jump, not a flat or too steep landing area. What's a good launch speed?

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now to start a "Jumping - Give me the skinny" thread. :)

Or let's just do it here.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

From the videos I've seen, you want a nice arching jump, not a flat or too steep landing area. What's a good launch speed?

Depends on launch angle. It's really something you gotta start slow just rolling over at 20 or so and speed up from there so you can get a feel for how it's gonna behave on that jump. IMO its best to jump a table top

OP
OP
RaptorSteve

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What was your speed at launch in that one?

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

that one sucks blue.

This is what a real jump looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwxg1fjghd4

all joking aside, just find a spot you think you can catch some air, then start off around 30-40 mph, and go 5 ish mph faster each time you hit it.

lol!

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

oh, are you on mid perch??

As of yesterday, yes sir.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

RPG Stage 3 goes in on Monday.