Deaver Rear Springs Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, that would be good, deavers and shackles, powder coated. What model deaver with the camburg would equal stock ride height or a bit taller?

''Price check isle 3!''

+3's are what I have and they are slightly higher to allow for carrying weight. What color powder coating are you looking for?

Wolff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to have to add some Deavers to ever growing list of things to do.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed, I got the deaver plus 2s and put them through the test in deep sand yesterday, one of the best mods I've done!

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much extra is it to have them powder coated before install?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think powdercoating would be a pain in the ass since they come in a leaf pack of I think 9 think leafs each...and those would all have to be separated. When I was at Deavers, Jeff said he sprayed mine with the heavy duty paint that they use on the serious race trucks. It's only been about a year-year and a half, but they seem to be weathering nicely and I see little to no rust. Being in CA is always a help for that though too.

BRAPPPP

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think powdercoating would be a pain in the ass since they come in a leaf pack of I think 9 think leafs each...and those would all have to be separated. When I was at Deavers, Jeff said he sprayed mine with the heavy duty paint that they use on the serious race trucks. It's only been about a year-year and a half, but they seem to be weathering nicely and I see little to no rust. Being in CA is always a help for that though too.

Just sprayed them with them still together or took them apart?

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just keep my leafs coated in Amsoil HDMP. So far zero signs of rust and I'm in the northeast (admittedly, though, I don't take my truck out on the saltiest days).