Cycle Ranch September 30, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cycle Ranch September 29 - 30, 2012

When: September 29-30 (Saturday and Sunday)
Where: Cycle Ranch (Floresville, Texas south of San Antonio)
2066 County Road 405, Floresville, TX 78114
Hours: Ranch access each day is from 9 to 6, but we can run on Saturday night
Lodging: They have camper hook ups, and there are a handful of hotels in Floresville only a couple miles from the Ranch (e.g., Best Western, Roadside Inn). Primitive camping is also permitted.
Cost: $25 per day (camper hook up extra)
"Call before you Haul" Line: (210) 635-9199
Main Office Number: (830) 393-9398
More details/photos: Cycle Ranch - Floresville, Texas on Facebook

RSVPs:
1. BlackMamba
2. JTRATX
3. Treypal (tentative)
4. Your name here.

Check out the thread from our trip earlier this summer. CSmith also has a thread with pics from the spring. This place is a ton of fun. The truck/baja track has been lengthened to 2.5 miles. Looking forward to driving the new section and taking a few more runs at the big table top.

Plan to arrive sometime on Saturday, run the track that night, and run the track on Sunday before heading back Sunday afternoon.

I will have extra zip ties and duct tape for your fender flares and liners.

Some pics to encourage participation:

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

Last edited:

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be traveling that weekend but I'll definitely be down for another time now that I'm in Austin.

I'll keep my eyes out for the next date or maybe I'll sneak down there on my own to check this place out. Looks awesome!

~BGM

OP
OP
B

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be traveling that weekend but I'll definitely be down for another time now that I'm in Austin.

I'll keep my eyes out for the next date or maybe I'll sneak down there on my own to check this place out. Looks awesome!

~BGM

We will definitely go again.

But I suspect there are at least a few owners in San Antonio that would join you on short notice.

JTRATX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to be a lot of fun again, especially since they lengthened the track, I predict a lot more high speed sections.

I'm bringing more zip ties this time.