Custom LED setup by The Car Stereo Company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

we can make it happen. i visit texas twice a year. can always meet at trr or tmx since i always hang there before and after trr.

Add it to the list Noah.

you didnt even stop to see disco raptor when you were here. price just went up now because of that......

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in the Middle East right now and I live at fort Bragg nc. But one day I do need you to make my music box not suck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Trick.Raptor

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Wow that's a bright setup. Would be nice for entry/exit and if you have to do some emergency trail work.

This is exactly why I had Noah do the work. The first time we met when he had a problem with his Raptor I pull out my flashlight to take a look and Noah said I have lights... His were not a bright and you have factor in all the mud but it was still impressive.

I was going to ask to have the running board lights go on with the doors but the puddle lamps are so bright I don't really need them.

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

im glad you are enjoying your setup. it looks like you are at the beach.

Yeah the better half and I went out last night. The old guy in the red Raptor we saw when you brought the quads was there again and stopped by. He has a house in the area and most of the 14,000 miles he drove his Raptor was on the Beach.

There was another Raptor out there... a black one that had a custom red Raptor emblem on the tailgait. He also had undercarriage lights but I didn't get a chance to stop and talk with him...

DriveBright

Reaction score
I installed the LED puddle lamps and you can see just how bright these are on their own!

---

The work Noah did was top notch and impressive.[/QUOTE]

I love the lighting setup. I am a big fan of straight white LED lighting. I am glad you like your new Bright TRAX LED puddle lights. We have had a great response since we introduced them.

Dan Smith
EDGEBannerAd-BLACK_zpscc1c641e.gif

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the lighting setup. I am a big fan of straight white LED lighting. I am glad you like your new Bright TRAX LED puddle lights. We have had a great response since we introduced them.

Dan Smith
EDGEBannerAd-BLACK_zpscc1c641e.gif

Order placed thanks!

Last edited:

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to thread jack, but I couldn't find any answers elsewhere and it looks like Noah might have the know-how. Is there any way to install 2 more amber LEDs in the upper grille in addition to the 3 that come stock from the factory. I think 5 LEDs would help with the symmetry a ton.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not trying to thread jack, but I couldn't find any answers elsewhere and it looks like Noah might have the know-how. Is there any way to install 2 more amber LEDs in the upper grille in addition to the 3 that come stock from the factory. I think 5 LEDs would help with the symmetry a ton.

There is already 5 marker lights in the front, which meet the DOT requirements to signify the width of the vehicle. The outside ones are below the head lights. But, to answer your question, you can add more to the grill. It has been done, you will need to use a dremel to modify the back of the grill and splice wires.

Here you go:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f184/installed-grill-letters-20002/

Last edited: