Cruise control Bracket for Gen 2 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eubster

Reaction score
My sister's car tapped my front bumper the other day and cracked the plastic valence. Not trying to get insurance involved for something that I presumed would be an easy fix (especially against family). No big deal, I thought and ordered a new bumper cover online. Anyways, it showed up and I pulled the old one and realized that the bracket that holds the adaptive cruise control module is noticeably bent. So I hopped on the highway and did a little test and sure enough the sensor kept losing sight of the car in front of me and speeding up. Well crap. Dealership wants to charge me an arm and a leg $220 for the part (Raptor tax as the regular F150 bracket is like $40) and God knows what for the labor. I think the bumper has to be removed to replace the bracket. Anyways I'm thinking about doing it myself some weekend, so I'm looking for a cheaper source for the bracket. Part No. HL3Z-14C022-A. The cheapest I've found online is $140 for the bracket, so before I bite the bullet, I figured I'd check and see if anyone on here has a spare laying around. I'm hoping that someone who has an aftermarket bumper may have no further use of the bracket and be willing to help me out. Thanks.

b0b89df1f0db33a9d31482702f4fb5b2.jpeg

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well crap. Dealership wants to charge me an arm and a leg $220 for the part (Raptor tax as the regular F150 bracket is like $40) and God knows what for the labor.

Well crap. Dealership wants to charge me MY SISTER an arm and a leg $220 for the part (Raptor tax as the regular F150 bracket is like $40) and God knows what for the labor.

FIXED it for you :)