Craven phone mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Don N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have this mount? Tried installing one today and it doesn't seem like I'd be able to replicate the same results anywhere close to the pictures they have posted on their site. Not sure if there was a change in the design of the switch between models/years, but you can see from the pictures the seams of the factory switch are completely visible from all around.

I originally bought this mount, because I liked the idea of having the phone mount closer towards me, but with the way it currently looks, it's going to be a hard no for me.

IMG-5450.jpg

IMG-5449.jpg

IMG-5447.jpg

IMG-5451.PNG

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have this mount? Tried installing one today and it doesn't seem like I'd be able to replicate the same results anywhere close to the pictures they have posted on their site. Not sure if there was a change in the design of the switch between models/years, but you can see from the pictures the seams of the factory switch are completely visible from all around.

I originally bought this mount, because I liked the idea of having the phone mount closer towards me, but with the way it currently looks, it's going to be a hard no for me.

View attachment 157421

View attachment 157422

View attachment 157423

View attachment 157424

This is what I bought...cheap...easy...compact...easily removable/storable....I love it even though it's not perfect. Best of all the options...for me.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GHV33KY/?tag=fordraptorforum-20