Corsa sport minus resonator!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shorts & bare feet. You must live somewhere nice. Sounds great! Although, I think Corsa's New Diamond Black tips would look bad ass paired with the Ruby Red!

OP
OP
X

Xil3dsmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shorts & bare feet. You must live somewhere nice. Sounds great! Although, I think Corsa's New Diamond Black tips would look bad ass paired with the Ruby Red!

Haha I figured someone would call me out on it. But it feels amazing outside here in Louisiana! But thought about it. But it just wasn't worth the extra like almost $200. The 4 in tips are amazing tho, kinda regret it now..

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah probably not worth the extra $$. Who knows how the new black finish will hold up over time. Blizzard conditions here in Nortwestern Wyoming right now. :(

OP
OP
X

Xil3dsmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds great. Did that change your interior noise levels at all? Any drone now?

Nope, no drone at all just cruising, only a little at take off and hard acceleration will you hear it roar. The corsa does really good keeping the drone out.