Cool GEN 2 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SMP Fab always has some cool unique builds. I believe @RPG worked on this truck too? Not many ways to follow it outside of IG. SMP builds some of the nicest tube style bumpers for the Chevy and Toyota guys. Can't wait to see what he does on this one.

Whoa. That truck looks sick. Any idea who made the glass? Or should I say fiber???

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
like i was saying before just do full smoke stacks. that would look way better than whatever that side thing is

LOL. So if I'm understanding this correctly, this is your idea of a "brodozer"? It's very purpose built IMO, 16+ inches of travel, 39" BFG Baja KR2 tires, great approach and departure angle.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but this is far from a brodozer to me.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. So if I'm understanding this correctly, this is your idea of a "brodozer"? It's very purpose built IMO, 16+ inches of travel, 39" BFG Baja KR2 tires, great approach and departure angle.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but this is far from a brodozer to me.
i didn't see all the pictures. just that side outlet thing that looks like a gas cap.
my bad. didn't realize it was some monster build

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well, they are giving me a 39" *****

Funny.

So is running 37's and 39's. The cost of running larger tires is significant as is the weight increase. All for another inch or 2 of additional ground clearance and/or "looks."

When I look at these giant tired Raptors I know the tires aren't as big as the costs of running them.