GEN 2 Color Matching My Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brento008

Reaction score
Making Some Progress on the colormatching. Should be wrapped up later today, hopefully.....

Matched the following:
- Front Bumper
- Fender Flares
- Rear Kick Panel
- Rear Bumper
- Rear Tailgate

20200616_154823.jpg

20200616_154707.jpg

IMG_9582.jpg

IMG_9584.jpg

IMG_9585.jpg

Last edited:

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. My neighbor wants to do the same thing on the white Raptor he keeps telling me he’s going to buy. Did you do this yourself or have a shop do it? I saw the tailgate piece in a booth, but you could be doing he work yourself. If you paid, what did it cost?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brento008

Brento008

Reaction score
Looks good. My neighbor wants to do the same thing on the white Raptor he keeps telling me he’s going to buy. Did you do this yourself or have a shop do it? I saw the tailgate piece in a booth, but you could be doing he work yourself. If you paid, what did it cost?

I had it done. It ran a little over $2k.

GSXR

Reaction score
Looks great. Not everyone wants to roll down the road in a "look at me" vehicle. I got a magnetic colored Rpator so that the bumpers and fenders would be close to the same color and not be so gaudy without having to go thru the effort of painting. The white tailgate applique is perfect IMO, may have to paint mine too